I recently spent 4 days with Hall of Fame Inductee Ray Allen. This is part of what I learned from the best shooter of all time:
5 Pieces of Advice from Ray Allen
- The shots you take in the game are the shots you should shoot in practice.
- 75/100 shots is what I shot and worked up to, until I breathe heavy and felt exhausted per workout. However, some may need more shots.
- Breathe hard and go hard in your workout when taking shots.
- I loved when the coach subbed my defender out when he could not keep up with me.
- Don’t get bored with the Process. I have made that game winner shot over and over and over again! The World just got to see it once.