I recently spent 4 days with Hall of Fame Inductee Ray Allen. This is part of what I learned from the best shooter of all time:
5 Pieces of Advice from Ray Allen
- The shots you take in the game are the shots you should shoot in practice.
- 75/100 shots is what I shot and worked up to, until I breathe heavy and felt exhausted per workout. However, some may need more shots.
- Breathe hard and go hard in your workout when taking shots.
- I loved when the coach subbed my defender out when he could not keep up with me.
- Don’t get bored with the Process. I have made that game winner shot over and over and over again! The World just got to see it once.
Check out Ray’s Pre-Game Routine here
Basketball Curriculum is
This new comprehensive basketball curriculum will change how people learn the game of basketball worldwide. It is perfect for players and coaches from the beginner all the way through to professionals. Not only do we show players how to train, but we show coaches and trainers how to teach!