After a lifetime dedicated to the game, I’ve uncovered these 11 universal strategies for success.
They apply to every player and coach regardless of age, level or ability.
I’ve consistently seen these strategies after studying the best of the best for decades.
And I want to share them with you.
1) Great Routine = Great Results
2) Pain is part of the Process
3) Be an hour early instead of a minute late
4) There is a big, big difference between an Amateur and a Professional
5) Speak up for yourself. It’s not cocky. It shows you’re convicted.
6) Winning teams talk and touch
7) Repetition is the Mother of Success (both on and off the court)
8) Don’t let Victory defeat you! Good is the enemy of GREAT
9) Win the Wait – When your opportunity comes, it’s too late to work. Work to win TODAY
10) People won’t follow you unless you are ON FIRE – it’s about building up YOUR Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual self and then SHARING IT.
11) Be humble and learn from others. Especially if they are in a position to help you.
If you’d like me to help YOU build a solid basketball philosophy and show you how to create unlimited drills, moves and plays for each individual athlete or unique team, then I’d like to invite you to join my Private Residency Program as a player or coach.
If you’re a coach, go to the page below to find out how we can help you:
If you would like me to help your player achieve their short, medium and long-term basketball goals, I’d like to invite you to book a call on the page below:
Keep Getting After It