Ganon working out DeMarcus Cousins
GBB offers some of the most exceptional intense skill academies in the world. Our clinics and academies are an unforgettable lifetime experience. They are 1-3 days in length based on your time and budget. They cover one or all positions. Listed below are the types of skill academies we offer:
1. Skills Select Exposure Event
This is becoming our most popular event because if gives players a great combo of skills workouts and recruiting exposure. This is where scouting services and college scouts rank, evaluate, and recruit players at our event.
Skills Select Exposure Events are designed to offer the player EVERYTHING he or she needs to gain exposure and to succeed. This new concept is completely authentic and will provide the attendees with Skill Work and Games! Players will also participate in classroom and round table discussions, lectures, and film sessions that cover everything from nutrition, game breakdowns, recruiting, and much more. In addition, these Events will change the way the basketball world looks at Exposure. The Skill Select Events will offer a unique opportunity to develop the total player and the total person. Total Competition hours is 3, including at least 1 hour of Competition during Skills and Drills. Skill Hours is at least 2-3. Scouting Services on hand.
- Three day skill workout
- Usually on weekends
- Sample schedule looks like this
- In these three day skill weekend we work on individual offensive skills, offensive separation and moves, motion breakdown drills with reading and reacting, 3on3on3 controlled games, and film session breakdown of college and pro players executing the skills that we just taught in their game situation. Every player has a ball, a tennis ball, and a jump rope. Every player is required to take notes.
- Ideally we would like 6 players to a basket, however we accept no more than 10 per basket.
- A GBB trainer directs the academy and one coach works each basket.
- After three days, players are motivated, inspired, and educated to work on their game at home
Ganon and Vivian Stringer
2. Junior Boys All-American Camp
This is very similar to the skill select event; this is a skill academy for the elite Middle School and High School aged boys. The players are invited on a referral basis only by Nike scouts, various scouting services, and grassroot coaches. This two day event is filled with high level skill development instruction, 3 on 3 motion breakdown and 5 on 5 competitive controlled scrimmages. Our goal is to improve very good players skills to make them great. We want to help get players to another level with physical and mental skills. Another goal is to find the next great players and all-americans with the help of the scouting services. Players who attend get educated on the game, improve their skills, and test their skills with great competition. They get ranked, evaluated, receive great exposure, and get one step closer to being put on the “College Coaches Map.” Staff included is Ganon Baker, GBB Trainers, and college players. Sample schedule looks like this:
Click here to download a player nomination now
3. One Day Workout Clinic
- You can have one of our trainers come to your area for a 1 day workout
- Workouts can last 3-6 hours
- A GBB trainer directs the event and one coach works each basket. Ideally we like 6 players for each basket; you can have up to 10.
- Players are required to take notes.
- Every player has a basketball, tennis ball, and jump rope.
- Any skills can be covered and if you do not determine what to work on we draw the skills from our curriculum, we are prepared to teach any and everything
4. Coaching Clinic
Ganon Baker at the Jordan Coaching Clinic
- We give some of the most informative and authentic coaching clinics around. We have given coaching clinics in 15 countries.
- We cover all aspects of skill development and motion breakdown.
- We show coaches new moves, new drills, new techniques, and innovative teaching strategies.
- After our coaching clinics, coaches come away refreshed, energized, motivated, and eager to try out all the new things they have learned
- We do beginner to advanced, as well as point guard, wing guard, and post clinics
- We promise you will not be disappointed
Contact Angie Diamond below for prices and availability – Make sure you check out our events page!