JRNSA (Junior National Skill Advancements) and JRrSA (Junior Regional Skill Advancements) were established by Ganon Baker and Kelvin Powell to educate, inspire, and change the basketball culture of rising 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys and girls.
To equip the campers with basketball and life solutions, and to mentor them along their middle school, high school, and college journey.
Why attend our JRnSA and JRrSA Skill camps
- The best skill trainers and coaches like Ganon Baker and Alan Stein
- 15 years of experience of providing quality camps all around the world.
- Personal attention and personal development
- We teach more then basketball! We emphasize on teaching life skills
- Get invited to our National Skill Advancement